imtoosexy: (Default)
[personal profile] imtoosexy


Your Elf Name Is: Holly Blinking Bum



Son of a nutcracker!


on 2009-12-22 11:29 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
That's just your ego, Malfoy.

on 2009-12-22 12:02 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
My arse is a pretty awesome place to house it, then.

on 2009-12-22 11:28 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
Possibly, Potter? I can take it to someone else for a second opinion.

on 2009-12-23 01:41 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
You can't! We're... It's serious! You can't show your arse to someone else!

on 2009-12-23 01:45 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
I can, you just have to make me not want to.

on 2009-12-23 01:47 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
How am I supposed to do that? I don't want you showing it to someone else, I'm the only one that should be seeing your arse.

on 2009-12-23 01:49 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
Your possessive streak gives me a boner.

on 2009-12-23 01:52 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
Well, that's my bloody boner, Malfoy. No one else's.

on 2009-12-23 01:59 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
What's got you all fired up today? Not that I'm complaining. Could use a good, rough round of angry sex. Should I crack onto Hermione again to really set fire under your cock?

on 2009-12-23 02:01 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
How about we just have a threesome for Christmas?

I just... Nothing. It's fine. It's Christmas. Happy times, and all that.

on 2009-12-23 02:04 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
You want to lie there and watch me balls-deep in Granger, do you?

Happy times? You sound like you want to slam someone's balls in a very large door.

on 2009-12-23 02:09 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
Maybe I want to fuck you while you fuck her. I think she wants to lie there watch us fuck.

I'm not good at Christmas. Mrs Weasley always made it nice, but the first eleven years were shit, and I don't think I've ever been relaxed enough to get into it. It's just... another day with baubles.

on 2009-12-23 02:13 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
I can't tell if you're serious or not, and it's disturbing.

So, you got 50% good and 50% shit, give or take. Doesn't explain why you've got your bitch on now. Do you want to hang tinsel on my cock and sing Jingle Bells while you come?

on 2009-12-23 02:15 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
Bad, or good disturbing? Because that thing we did the other night was good disturbing for me.

I want to see you for Christmas. And preferred the mistletoe down your trousers.

on 2009-12-23 02:23 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
Bad disturbing. I'm not fucking sharing you with Granger. I figure I've done that for long enough. They can kiss my blinking arse.

That didn't hurt, did it? You could have just come out with it and not twisted yourself into a Christmas bitchfest. I have the kid for Christmas, sure you can handle celebrating the proper way. That piece of fucking weed scratched my perfect arse. You should kiss it better.

on 2009-12-23 02:38 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
So then don't joke about showing your arse to someone else! My arse is yours. Your arse is mine. I want to kiss your blinking arse...

I'll kiss it better. Well, are you sure you want me there celebrating it with him? Merlin's beard! I haven't even got him anything. And Ron and Hermione want to go out Christmas Eve, or something, so I might be a bit late.

on 2009-12-23 02:46 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
I really wasn't joking. I could show it to someone else. But nice to know I don't have to.

If you're willing to jump in head-first. He's six years old. He lives for Christmas. He started planning for it Boxing Day last year. How late?

on 2009-12-23 02:50 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
I could show mine to someone else too, you know.

I think I better start lining up at a toy store. If I'm going to have to watch Ron and Hermione bickering again, it'll be about 8.

on 2009-12-23 02:59 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
Sure, just don't expect to come looking for mine as an afterthought if you do.

He doesn't need you to, Potter. You'll make his day just showing up, playing with him, spending time with him. He's not a complicated kid. Fuck knows how my sperm made him. He'll be in bed by then, looks like it'll just be you and me til morning.

on 2009-12-23 03:05 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
I don't want to show it to anyone else.

I can play... And showing up is easy. It's just me. Are we getting each other something? Now I do just want to meet him to find out how your sperm made him... An uncomplicated Malfoy has to be a first. I'm sure we'll make it work somehow.

on 2009-12-23 03:14 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
Good. Or I'd tear their balls off and use them as Christmas decorations. Hanging right in front of the Santa train on the bottom branches.

I already got you something. If he comes into the bedroom at any point, you're teaching me new Quidditch moves... or something.

on 2009-12-23 03:16 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
You have a Santa train on your tree? Now your possessive streak is giving me a boner.

I already got you something, too. Just wanted to ask. Well, those new Quidditch moves are awfully acrobatic these days.

on 2009-12-23 03:26 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
It's Scorpius'. A mini replica of the Hogwarts Express with Santa driving. I got it for him for his first Christmas. He puts it on the tree each year. Where are you?

Yeah, and secret. For experienced, uh, broom handlers only. Fuck. I don't even buy that. I've never let anyone... stay... in my bed... when he's been here before, I'm trying to make sure I have a plan of attack. If he looks at you like he's reading your mind, don't fall for it, either. He's just got this intense look when he wants to.

on 2009-12-23 03:29 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
That's actually really sweet, Malfoy. You're a good father. Home.

I'll be quiet. We don't have to do anything... athletic. I wouldn't want to raise questions. I'm not sure there's anything that a kid would believe. Even with fake psychic powers. He must have that off you.

on 2009-12-23 03:37 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
Here's hoping I'm everything my father's not. Want to come around? I can get Pansy to take the kid for a few hours.

He sleeps like a log. This is just on the off chance he wakes up ill or with a nightmare or something. I doubt it. I'm not sure he got much off me at all. I dressed him up like a Slytherin and he just scowled the whole time and wanted to change to Gryffindor. Didn't make for the best Christmas Card photo.

on 2009-12-23 03:39 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
From what I've heard, I don't think you are. Not anymore. Yeah, I do. Are you sure you're okay with handing him over?

Hopefully we'll get some warning before he just pops in on us. He can't apparate, right? I kind of want to see that photo now...

on 2009-12-23 03:50 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
Just so long as I don't fuck him up. I always hand him over to Pansy, she's his godmother.

No, he can't use magic yet. He does accidentally sometimes, but he doesn't realise he's done it. Like any magical kid. Just not all of us set snakes loose on our fat cousins like you did.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

on 2009-12-23 04:00 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
Oh. In that case, I'll come over.

He's a beautiful kid.

on 2009-12-23 04:10 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
That's another thing. You're not the only one with best friends who want to tears balls off at the thought of us hooking up.

Yeah, he is. He's amazing. Best thing I ever did, just don't know how the fuck I pulled it off.

on 2009-12-23 04:14 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
I was wondering if I'd have any Slytherins after my blood.

Maybe you just shouldn't try and analyse it?

on 2009-12-23 04:26 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
She likes you about as much as Weasel likes me.

It's hard when you're trying not to fuck it up.

on 2009-12-23 04:29 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
I just had this scary image of the two of them getting together to plot our end.

Tell me about it.

on 2009-12-23 04:30 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
She hates Weasel more than she hates you.

I need a drink, and a fuck.

on 2009-12-23 04:32 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
Well, alright. We'll just have to be prepared to get attacked from both sides.

I'll bring something with me.

on 2009-12-23 04:34 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] imtoosexy.livejournal.com
Then lock them in a room together. The bloodshed won't be out fault, then.

I'll wait here in bed naked.

on 2009-12-23 04:35 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] sortofgowithit.livejournal.com
I can't even feel guilty about that.

Hope the bottle shop guy won't mind the tent in my pants.

on 2009-12-24 05:06 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] enchanted-jae.livejournal.com
*laughs*

Profile

imtoosexy: (Default)
Draco Malfoy

January 2020

S M T W T F S
   123 4
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 09:29 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios